Astral Greenjacket Rescue PFD - Limited Edition
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Astral is proud to present the latest GreenJacket LE in collaboration with world-renowned whitewater kayaker, Nouria Newman, and painter, illustrator and muralist, Bret Brown. This limited edition design is about dreaming, overcoming fear, committing to adventure and coming back home to a warm meal and your loved ones. Inspired by Newman’s worldwide explorations and Brown’s youthful and abstract illustrations, this LE is for anyone looking to step out of their comfort zone and return home safe.
- Details :
- Intended Use : Whitewater, Rescue, Sea, SUP, Rafting
- Entry : Pullover
- Foam Insert : PVC-free Gaia® foam // Polyethylene foam
- Shell Fabric : 500 denier Cordura® nylon canvas
- Liner Fabric : 200 denier high tenacity nylon
- Webbing: Nylon
- Zipper : YKK® auto-locking Vislon®
- Hardware : Heavy duty acetal adjustment hardware // Stainless steel
- Weight : 2.9 lbs / 46 oz / 1315 g
- Sizing : S/M = 31 - 37”, M/L = 38 - 44”, L/XL = 45 - 51”
- Buoyancy : 16.5 lbs
- Approval Type : USCG Type V
- Limited Edition Artwork
- Custom artwork in collaboration with Nouria Newman and artist Bret Brown.
- Foam Tectonics™
- Two panel fit system designed to eliminate ride up and maximum mobility.
- Custom Clamshell Pocket
- Artwork by Bret Brown within your favorite life jacket storage system.
- All Standard GreenJacket™ Features
- Including :
- Reinforced Shoulders
- Integrates with chest harness to provide 1,100 lbs. of strength.
- Torso Fit Adjustment™
- Customize your life jacket's fit without straps near or around your face.
- Protects back and ribs from impacts.
- Web-Toe™ Storage
- Quick access and storage of Web-Toe™ via side pocket or front pocket quick release tab.
- Rope Ready™
- Secure storage for a throw rope behind front panel.
- Pullover Entry
- For the most secure fit possible.
- Quick Release Rescue Harness
- Quick Access Knife Tab
- About the Artist : BRET BROWN
Bret Brown is a California-based painter, sculptor and muralist. “This LE collab is a symbolic expression of returning. A returning to our human experience… [and] that inside each of us is a scary, wild, unpredictable calling that deserves being listened to,” shares Brown. “I’m all about supporting that call to the wild, the unknown, to the scary depths, and to be a part of a project with Astral and Nouria that spoke to that calling was perfect.”
- About the Athlete : NOURIA NEWMAN
Astral Archetype, Nouria Newman, is the first woman to run Site Zed, the first female to run a 100 foot waterfall and has been voted Female Rider of the Year for a record five consecutive years. “This LE is for anyone looking to step outside of their comfort zone, overcome fear, commit to adventure, and return home to a warm meal shared with loved ones,” stated Newman.