|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Dagger Rewind is this years Paddling Magazine Award winning whitewater kayak!
Dagger has a reputation of creating boats that not only define an era but stand the test of time; the all-new Rewind is an instant classic. The ultimate downriver play boat for paddlers of all abilities, the Rewind over-delivers on what boaters want and need from a modern whitewater kayak – piercing river running capabilities complemented by an exciting play-ability that allows you to add new tricks to your arsenal. Wind it up and Rewind it again and again, the Dagger Rewind has a slicey stern that just plays all day.
The Rewind XS kayak is designed to teach children how to kayak. Stability and simplicity are cornerstones of the design. It's a whitewater kayak that is fun and easy to paddle for young children. With several adjustment points in the outfitting system, you can expect years of use and a dialed fit. The Rewind XS is an awesome platform appropriately sized to learn the sport and hone skills.
- The ultimate downriver play boat
- Great for whitewater paddlers of all abilities
- Designed for Class I-V rivers
- Ample bow volume and rocker for rapid resurfacing and maintaining speed after drops
- Low volume stern for play
- Roto-molded seat with Contour Ergo outfitting for ultimate connection to boat
- Ratcheting leg-lifter & backband adjustments for added comfort and control
- Step out wall for added safety
- Adjustable, comfortable thigh-braces & bulkhead footbrace with foam padding
- Security grab handles
|Rewind LG||Rewind MD||Rewind SM||Rewind XS|
|LENGTH:||9' 4"||8' 9"||8' 4"||6' 9"|
|BOAT WEIGHT:||49.5 LBS.||43 LBS.||40 LBS.||24 LBS.|
|VOLUME:||76 GAL||67 GAL||55 GAL||39 GAL|
|PADDLER WEIGHT:||180 - 260 LBS||140 - 220 LBS||100 - 160 LBS||
65 - 120 LBS
*Oversize shipping rates apply, please see our shipping policy for kayaks, canoes, and SUP's. We ship to the nearest freight terminal for customer pick-up. If we are shipping the boat to you, a baseline shipping charge of $125.00 will be added to your order. Additional shipping charges may be required depending on the destination of the shipment. (i.e. West Coast shipments tend to run $150 - $200). After you place an order, a paddlesports specialist will be contacting you regarding shipping location and if additional shipping charges are required.