SMC 2" Micro PMP Pulley
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
SMC 2" Micro PMP Pully make them ideal for weight conscious trekking, remote rescue or confined space use, especially when reliability, performance and function are important.
- The wide base design maximizes the effectiveness of a prusik hitch while a unique sideplate formation allows the use of larger ropes in a compact pulley.
- An oversized bell-shaped top hole accepts 2 large rescue carabiners or multiple small carabiners and allows the carabiners to be rotated freely and completely even while closed.
- Solid sideplates help prevent foreign object access and reduce snagging. High efficiency sealed ball bearing reduces performance loss in large systems.
Micro Single Aluminum Prusik Minding Pulley "PMP" 2" - Specs
- Model #: NFPA153000 (Red), NFPA153001 (Black)
- Type: Single
- Dimensions: 3.75” x 2.55” x 1.12”
- Material: High Quality Aluminum
- Weight: 3.5 oz (99g)
- Max. Rope: 1/2” (13mm)
- Sheave: 1-3/8”
- 3 Sigma MBS: 4,946 lbf (22kN)
- NFPA1983 Certified
- Made In USA