Werner Powerhouse Carbon Paddle Straight 191 R30
|Article number:||Powerhouse Carbon Straight STD 191 R30|
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Watch most all creek boat videos today or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now, what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles. The Powerhouse and its smaller counterpart the Sherpa offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you our lightest swing weight option.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Available in black carbon.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
Shaft Option: Bent
Pieces: 1 Piece
Weight Grams: 1035g.
Weight Ounces: 36.5oz.
Length Range: 188cm to 203cm in 1cm increments
Feather Angle: Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
Blade Surface Area: 720 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 48cm x 20cm
Performance Level: Premium
Blade Design: Carbon, Dihedral, Asymmetrical Blade Shape
Blade Shape: River Running
Shaft Features: Neutral Bent Shaft