Jackson Kayak Flow 2024
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
*Currently taking pre-orders. Email [email protected] to order
The Jackson Kayak Flow is a river running creekboat that is designed to take your paddling to the next level. The perfect combination of confidence where you need it, and sportiness when you want it. Whether you are just starting out or pushing the boundaries with Class V, this boat will take care of you with a shorter, lighter, sporty ride! Want a modern creek boat rocker profile without all the weight and volume? The Flow is just what the doctor ordered. It has a full-on creek boat hull with a slimmed-down deck and shorter length for a lighter, nimble, easy-to-turn, easy-to-boof, easy-to-carry experience with maximum maneuverability.
- Full planing hull
- Super high-rockered design--both bow and stern
- Lots of legroom for all-day comfort • Forgiving sidewall and deck shape for a forgiving, confidence-inspiring ride •
- Sleeker, shorter, lighter, and lower volume than a full-on creek boat
- Jackson Kayak’s Bees Knees Thigh Hook System (Patented) for increased contact and control in the thigh brace area.
- Jackson Kayak’s Uni-Shock Bulkhead System (Patented) – the highest shock absorbing system on the market.
- Jackson Kayak’s Sure-Lock Backband System (Patented) – the lightest, most user-friendly
- Volume:77 gal
- Paddler Weight Range:120 - 200 lbs
- Weight:46.76 lbs