Shred Ready Shaggy Helmet
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Shred Ready's Shaggy Helmet has been redesigned for 2017. This is a classic design made out of composite materials for a superior strength to weight ratio. Uses the BOA® Fit System to dial in to fast, effortless, precision fit.
The Shaggy fits average to large head sizes and is just a little bit smaller than the Tdub. The fit can be customized using the three different-sized fit pads.
Head Circumference Range: 53cm to 57.5cm / 20.5"- 22.75"
- Shredlar Armid Fiber/fiberglass composite construction.
- Certified CE 1385 international standard for headgear for whitewater sports.
- Multi-Impact VN foam liner laminated to closed-cell comfort foam.
- BOA Fit System
- Interchangeable compression molded closed-cell foam fitting pads with a super plush material that hooks to liner.
- Soft nylon webbing.
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs to stop the corrosion.
- Duraflex fasteners, adjusters, and stops.
- Four-point retention system that allows the helmet to be worn forwards or backward.
One-Year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.