Werner Double Diamond Straight Standard Shaft Kayak Paddle 194 cm 0 degree Carbon
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
The Werner Double Diamond -Straight, Standard Shaft Carbon Kayak Paddle, 194 cm, 0 degree, unfeathered - is the ultimate paddle for serious play boaters. Trust our Bomber strength and reliability no matter what your trick. We were there for the birth of play boating and design innovations have kept us there at this elite level.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Down turned blades give immediate directional control for rudder and draw strokes.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- With white water specific reinforcement channels, our low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our Bomber fiberglass shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece - unfeathered
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 1 Piece
Weight Grams: 1021g.
Weight Ounces: 36oz.
Length Range: 188cm to 203cm in 1cm increments.
Feather Angle: Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
Blade Surface Area: 683 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 47.75cm x 19.25cm
Performance Level: Ultimate
Blade Design: Ultimate - Carbon Dynel Reinforced - Whitewater, Dihedral, Asymmetrical Blade Shape, Dynel Edge
Blade Shape: Play Boating
Shaft Features: Straight Shaft