Aquaglide Mckenzie 105 Inflatable Solo Kayak-Demo
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
It's that time again! We need to make space on our kayak rack for next years new models and colors so ...
We're selling a great selection of our used kayaks from our instruction program and demo fleet!
These boats have been paddled for a season or two and are ready for new homes (or garages/barns/sheds)! Stop by The Outfitters Shop at Zoar Outdoor to see the boats in person - our friendly & knowledgeable staff will help you find the perfect one to take home.
*Oversize shipping rates apply, please see our shipping policy for kayaks, canoes, and SUP's. We ship to the nearest freight terminal for customer pick-up. If we are shipping the boat to you, a baseline shipping charge will be applied based on your zip code. Additional shipping charges may be required depending on the destination of the shipment. After you place an order, a paddlesports specialist will be contacting you regarding shipping location and if additional shipping charges are required.
Aquaglide’s McKenzie 105 is a 1-person recreational hybrid kayak that’s equally at home in whitewater or flat-water conditions. The high rocker bow and stern design allow this kayak to blast over waves, keep the nose from burying, and increase maneuverability. A Duratex™ floor is built with EvoBeam construction for maximum durability and performance. The McKenzie 105 is a versatile solo kayak that’s perfect for paddling in whitewater, lakes, bays, or other waterways.
- Best For: 1-person whitewater or recreational paddling.
- Capacity: 1-person | 300 lb. (136 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: L 10.5′ x W 3.25′ x H 1.1′ (L 3,23m x W 0,99m x H 0,33m). 11″ tube diameter.
- Hull Weight: 19.6 lbs / 8.9 kgs
- Includes: kayak, seat, touring fin, storage bag, Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor, and repair kit.
- Not Included: pump, paddle, and PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
- Requires Halkey-Roberts Style Valve adaptor to inflate properly.