NRS K-Pump 20 HP
|Availability:||Out of stock|
NRS K-Pump 20 HP Hand Pump for Rafts is compact, durable, high pressure capable - the perfect hand pump for inflatable SUP boards. The K-Pump 20 HP is a real game changer. One stage for volume, second stage for high pressure.
NRS K-Pump 20 HP Hand Pump for Rafts Specs
- The K-Pump 20 HP is perfect for SUP boards and other smaller drop-stitch crafts that require high inflation pressure for best performance.
- The high-volume mode lets you quickly bring your board up to shape, easily reaching 6 psi.
- Then, with a simple twist of the wrist you switch to the high pressure mode, where you can achieve up to 25 psi.
- The K-20 HP weighs in at a mere 2 lbs. and is 21 inches long.
- There's an adapter for Leafield valves and a universal adapter that fits Halkey-Roberts and most other boat valves.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- All K-Pumps float!
- A spare O-ring for each of the stages is included with the pump.