Werner Sherpa Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Werner's Premium Performance Paddle which gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. These are also our most impact resistant paddles, for white water, coastal play or just more confidence no matter the use. Swing weight equates to the effort it takes to move your paddle through out the stroke, and with our Premium line it is not much. Stiffness is a key element in blade performance, allowing for more efficiency as the blade fixes less under the load of moving you and your boat. Choose between fiberglass or carbon construction. Carbon gives you the lightest swing weight option and matches the strength, impact and wear resistance of fiberglass with a stealth black carbon look. Fiberglass is a great compromise for those looking for a better value. You still get identical strength and impact and wear resistance. Also, a variety of bright color options with a handcrafted translucent look. Our shaft uses a carbon blend to combine light weight and strength. We also spend a lot of time testing flex. With each stroke you’ll feel just the perfect about of flex, making the paddle softer on your joints.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you our lightest swing weight option.
- The precise blade shape for a more efficient forward stroke. The moves you need to make river running, the obstacles you need to work around, made easier with Werner designs.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.