Werner Sherpa Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
The Werner Sherpa Carbon Paddle is a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. It's an exceptionally smooth and responsive river running design. If you like paddling rivers and ripping up a wave or two, the Sherpa is a great choice.
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft option positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Carbon fiber blade gives you the lightest swing weight while providing outstanding durability.
- The Sherpa's mid-size blades are great for all around river running.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.