Werner Surge Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
For those paddlers seeking the utmost power and dependable catch in a high impact resistant fiberglass layup. Tested by some of the best expedition kayakers in the world on some of the most demanding rivers. The Surge delivers confidence with every stroke.
- Increased blade to shaft offset for more verticality through the power phase.
- Design offers stroke versatility for everyday use.
- Legendary bomber reliability with high impact fiberglass blades.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose our fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
Paddles that offer Premium Performance give you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. Werner's most impact resistant paddles
Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
Werner's most impact and abrasion resistant blades, with fiberglass construction are known for durability.
River running blade shape - With a more pronounced tip and more surface area above the center of the blade, this design is optimized for a better forward stroke.