NRS Men's Axiom GORE-TEX Pro Dry Suit
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
When the conditions are savage, staying warm and dry trumps bells and whistles every time. A basic dry suit design with a beyond-basic construction, the NRS Men's Axiom Dry Suit uses GORE-TEX® Pro fabric to offer kayakers superior waterproof, breathable protection.
- Constructed with 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro for best-in-class durable, waterproof-windproof-breathable performance.
- To reduce its environmental footprint, GORE-TEX Pro uses 100% recycled nylon face fabric, lower-impact DWR, and backer material that is dope dyed to reduce water usage, pollution and energy use.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper with protective flap.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets protected with GlideSkin™ neoprene volcano-style overcuffs.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists and neck, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- 5" wide neoprene waist overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel for a watertight seal.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Cordura® panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- Features one splashproof zippered chest pocket, relief zipper and GORE-TEX Pro fabric socks.
|Material:||3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Gathered elastic|
|Pockets:||1 - Chest|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
0 stars based on 0 reviews