Patch N Repair
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
PatchNRepair is a tough, formable patch that excels in repairing breaks, cracks, and holes on almost any hard, non-porous surface.
- It's easy to use. Clean the surface with alcohol, cut the patch to size, heat it until pliable, remove the paper backing and apply the patch. No muss, no fuss.
- When cool, the patch forms a strong, structural repair that can be sanded, drilled and painted.
- You need to heat the patch to approximately 194 degrees F before forming to the repair area.
- The patch provides a waterproof, permanent seal.
- Bonds well to a wide variety of materials, including polyethylene, which is notoriously difficult to repair.
- Since there's no liquid adhesive, the repair is non-messy and environmentally friendly.
- Not for use on pressurized tanks and lines, or in contact with petroleum products.