Shred Ready Standard Half Cut Helmet
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
The Shred Ready Standard Halfcut features the new HOG 3.0 Retention system. The HOG 3.0 utilizes a BOA dial system which makes micro adjusting the fit effortlessly. The helmet provides a safe, simple and affordable helmet great for river running or playboating. The Halfcut is the building block for both the Fullcut and the Fullface helmets from SR so you know it's going to protect you. This helmet has a low profile design that looks great but does an awesome job of protecting your noggin.
Shred Ready Standard Halfcut Helmet Features:
- ABS injection molded shell.
- Multi-Impact molded EPP liner
- HOG 3.0 prevents the helmet from slipping back on you head.
- Interchangeable compression molded closed-cell foam fitting pads with super plush material that hooks to liner
- Soft nylon webbing
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs to stop the corrosion
- Duraflex fasteners, adjusters, and stops
- Four-point retention system.
- One-Year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.
Shred Ready Halfcut Helmet Sizing
Head Circumference in Inches: 21.5”- 24.0"
0 stars based on 0 reviews