SMC 1" CRX Pulley
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Climbers around he world asked if we could build a lighter CR (Crevasse Rescue Pulley) without taking away from the exceptional breaking strength and the SMC design team took up the challenge by designing the new CRx (Crevasse Rescue Pulley). Everything thing you love about the CR without the X-tra weight! This full featured pulley has contrasting anodized aluminum side plates, stainless steel axel and lightweight Nylon Sheave to maximize efficiency and provide the best strength to weight ratio. Ideal for alpine climbers and mountaineers who want the lightest strongest SMC 1" CRX Pulley available at an exceptional price point.
SMC 1" CRX Pulley FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Stronger than most of the similar sized pulleys on the market.
- Meets UIAA127/ EN12278.
- Compact size fits in pocket or in backpack so that it is always handy for quick access in an emergency.
- Wide base design has been proven to work efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Solid side plates help prevent foreign object access and reduce snags.
- Side plates are rounded and rotate for easy and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Uses durable lightweight nylon bushing for reliable performance at low cost.
- Made in the USA.