Aquabound Sting Ray Carbon Black Paddle CR Blade/Posi-Lok Carbon SMALL Shaft 2pc 220
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- Weighing 28.75 ounces, the Sting Ray Carbon is the lightest flatwater injected molded kayak paddle available at this price point.
- Redesigned, stronger blade. The new blade shape provides a smoother forward stroke with less chances for flutter, stiffer feel, and quieter entry and exit. The upgraded carbon + nylon blade material is stronger (meaning less flex) and thicker, making it more durable and robust long-term.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon blades are engineered to be the best option in plastics, renowned for their combination strength, weight, and stiffness.
- 92.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for efficiency, providing enough torque to maneuver the kayak without being overly fatiguing.
- The traditional “mid-sized” or slender blade design is preferred by low-angle paddlers where the forward stroke is more horizontal or relaxed in nature.
- The carefully engineered blade shape slices into and out of the water and limits fatigue due to wind resistance.
- The sharp dihedral provides a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available, so paddling is less fatiguing and more enjoyable on longer trips. The carbon weave is tight and secure, making it one of the strongest options available.
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- The Posi-Lok™ ferrule is the gold-standard in paddlesports today, known for the secure fit, simplicity, and longevity. Paddlers enjoy the quick, intuitive ability to adjust the blade offset in 15-degree increments depending on wind and other paddling conditions. The carbon ferrule offers a robust solution that can last years to come.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- Awarded Paddling Magazine's 2023 "Best Paddle"
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111